Hi there! I'm Jenn, a dietitian, intuitive eating counsellor and naturopathic doctor.
I’d love to share with you my food and body joy approach to nutrition in midlife….
After a year of amazing conversations on my podcast about all things midlife, I knew I needed to create a community for women just like you (and me)!
You're in the right place if...
You’re confused - Years of trying to lose weight by counting calories, cutting carbs and tracking all the things has left you feeling a little lost. And you’re looking for menopause nutrition information you can trust because you're getting mixed messages about what you "should" and "shouldn't" eat, and want to stop worrying about food all the time.
You’re feeling uncomfortable in your changing body and can't understand why nothing is “working” anymore. You want to stop feeling like midlife is a runaway train that's taking your self-confidence and body image for a ride.
You’re tired of how much your time is spent thinking about food and feeling bad about your body - shouldn’t we have this figured out by now?
You just want to feel confident that you’re doing the best you can when it comes to food and nutrition, but keep getting pulled back into dieting and diet culture because it's the only way you know how to think about food...
Or maybe you're already an intuitive eater and...
- Want fad-free information about food and nutrition (and don't mind the occasional pun)
- You live & love gentle nutrition but want to add-in foods that can help manage symptoms or keep you strong and health in this season of life!
- Find that most intuitive eating communities tailor to younger women who can't relate to what a hot flash feels like and why broken sleep makes it hard to stay motivated!
- Are finding it harder to stay out of the diet mentality as conversations around blood pressure, cholesterol and "aging" are brought up in midlife.
If there's one thing I want you to know, it's that you're not alone!
And it's not your fault if you feel "nothing is working" anymore...
Here's what's missing from most menopause nutrition advice
A common-sense approach to nutrition that doesn’t revolve solely around calories, macros or cutting out food groups
Conversations about food that include why and how we eat, not just what we eat
Connection and community with like-minded women who understand what it’s like to be in midlife
Here are the 6 ways you’ll find support in The Midlife Feast Community
On-demand learning library
Choose your own midlife adventure video library to help you thrive in midlife with intuitive nutrition
Menopause information you can trust
Keep diet culture out of the conversations around health and wellness in midlife
Inspiration at your fingertips! Gentle nutrition meets food joy with these recipes
Share your midlife cheers and challenges in our private community
2 x monthly group calls give you the chance to connect with me and like-minded women
Intuitive Eating Support
Women in any stage of their intuitive eating journey will find support and a welcoming community
Along with a supportive and caring community of amazing women, Dr. Jenn's unparalleled knowledge and expertise helped me begin to care compassionately about myself, learn to enjoy my relationship with food and finally find freedom from diet culture!
Christine - Course Participant
I signed up for Jenn's course after "failing" at yet another diet. I was done with dieting, but also wasn't feeling comfortable in my own skin anymore. What I learned from Jenn was that I needed to un-diet! That concept alone was totally new to me and really set me on the path to food freedom and body confidence. Lisa - Course Participant
Wouldn't it be nice if food felt easy, and you could stop thinking about it all the time?
Here's why most menopause nutrition advice doesn't work
➔ It's keeping you focused on WHAT you eat instead of WHY and HOW you eat.
➔It's using a one-size-fits-all approach that doesn't fit your life
➔It relies on numbers and rules to keep you accountable
➔It's based on restriction instead of permission
And most importantly, it's not taking into account all of the other things that impact your relationship with food, like the hormones changes of midlife
Here's why The Midlife Feast Community is different
➔ 2 x monthly group coaching calls and Support in the Menopause Nutrition for Un-Dieters Club
➔ Choose your own adventure style mini-lessons and resources to help support the entire experience of midlife, not just nutrition
➔ A library of recipes to inspire and support your gentle nutrition goals
➔ A community of people who are in the same season of life so you can feel supported
Imagine what it will feel like to:
- Feel like you can trust your body to know what, when and how much to eat. No more playing food tetris in an app to make the numbers work!
- Get off the dieting rollercoaster and learn to embrace gentle nutrition so you don't have to feel torn between what you want and what you need
- Choose foods that you enjoy and feel good, and not just because they fit your food rules. Imagine choosing something because you like it, and not just because it's gluten-free, grain-free and high-protein.
- Work with your changing body in this season of life, and build real body confidence that's flexible and resilient, and not tied to your clothing size.
- No longer have to ask google about what foods may help with hot flashes, or how much protein you need in menopause because you've got a community ready to point you in the right direction.
When you Join The Midlife Feast Community you'll find:
- Digestible pieces of information about all the things that can influence not only what you eat, but why perimenopause and menopause make everything feel so different.
- A private community that's ready to support your cheers and challenges
- A standing invitation to join the 'Menopause Nutrition for Un-Dieters' club monthly gentle nutrition challenges to help support your gentle nutrition goals
- Handouts, resources and bonus content to help you feast on midlife!
Here's everything that's included in
The Midlife Feast Community
With this membership you'll get:
- Instant access to a growing learning library of content to support you in midlife
- Instant access to the recipe library and gentle nutrition meal planning
- 2 x group coaching calls per month (recordings available)
- A private community of like-minded women and The Menopause Nutrition for Un-Dieters Club monthly adventure
- Weekly AMA (ask me anything) in the community where you can ask anything about midlife, menopause or nutrition and get input from me and your fellow community members
* PLUS *
You also get these bonuses to ensure you have what you need to feel confident in this season of life!
Instant access to my 'Menopause Nutrition for Un-Dieters Masterclass' replay
Early access and special pricing on my signature 3-month group program, Beyond The Scale
I've Still Got Questions
No problem - check out the most frequently asked ones below...