Hi there! I'm Jenn, a dietitian, intuitive eating counsellor and naturopathic doctor.
But I'm also in menopause, and know exactly what it's like to have hot flashes, sleepless nights and a body you no longer recognize.
I've spent years fine-tuning my food and body joy approach to nutrition in midlife that's based on my own experience and the hundreds of women I've worked with.
Trust me, you don't need another diet, meal plan, or list of foods to avoid. What you need is a fundamental shift in how you think about nutrition, how you eat, and the relationship you have with food and your body.
You're in the right place if...
You’re confused - Years of counting calories, cutting carbs, and tracking all the things have left you feeling a little lost. And you’re looking for menopause nutrition information you can trust because you're getting mixed messages about what you "should" and "shouldn't" eat, and want to stop worrying about food all the time.
You’re feeling uncomfortable in your changing body and can't understand why nothing is “working” anymore. You want to stop feeling like midlife is a runaway train that's taking your self-confidence and body image for a ride.
You’re tired of how much your time is spent thinking about food and feeling bad about your body - shouldn’t we have this figured out by now? And googling "menopause diet" isn't helping either.
You just want to feel confident when it comes to food and nutrition, but keep getting pulled back into dieting and diet culture because it's the only way you know how to think about food...
Or maybe you're already an intuitive eater and...
- Want fad-free information about food and nutrition (and don't mind the occasional pun) that's already been vetted by an intuitive eating counsellor.
- You want gentle nutrition advice that can help manage symptoms, lower cholesterol or keep your brain and bones strong and healthy in this season of life!
- Find that most intuitive eating communities tailor to younger women who can't relate to what a hot flash feels like and why broken sleep makes it hard to stay motivated!
- Are finding it harder to stay out of the diet mentality as conversations around blood pressure, cholesterol and "aging" are brought up in midlife.
Christine C, UK
This group has been a game changer for me at this tricky stage of midlife and it has been a joy to be welcomed into this community.
Thank you Jenn and to the wonderful community you have!
Laura L, Ontario
I really value you and feel that my membership costs are really excellent value with the learning library, the live events (with you or guests), the community connection in events as well as the sense of ‘we are all in this together’ which comes from the events, the chats, and the challenges.
If there's one thing I want you to know, it's that you're not alone!
And it's not your fault if you feel "nothing is working" anymore...
Here's what's missing from most menopause nutrition advice
A common-sense approach to nutrition that doesn’t revolve solely around calories, macros or cutting out food groups
Conversations about food that include why and how we eat, not just what we eat
Connection and community with like-minded women who understand what it’s like to be in midlife
Here are the 6 ways you’ll find support in The Midlife Feast Community
On-demand learning library
Learn about cholesterol, cravings, hot flashes and mood changes with short video modules and handouts.
Menopause information you can trust
Keep diet & wellness culture out of the conversation and let me keep you up-to-date on menopause health and nutrition
Inspiration at your fingertips! Gentle nutrition meets food joy with more than 50 easy and delicious recipes
Share your midlife cheers and challenges in our private community that's not on social media
2 x monthly group calls give you the chance to put what you've learned into practice, and connect with me and like-minded women
Intuitive Eating Support
Women in any stage of their intuitive eating journey will find information, support and a welcoming community
Along with a supportive and caring community of amazing women, Dr. Jenn's unparalleled knowledge and expertise helped me begin to care compassionately about myself, learn to enjoy my relationship with food and finally find freedom from diet culture! Christine - Alberta, Canada
I signed up for Jenn's course after "failing" at yet another diet. I was done with dieting, but also wasn't feeling comfortable in my own skin anymore. What I learned from Jenn was that I needed to un-diet! That concept alone was totally new to me and really set me on the path to food freedom and body confidence. Lisa - Course Participant
Before finding this community, I was a regular binge eater especially if I was stressed. I didn’t realize I had disordered eating until I joined & learned more about it. Since joining, I’ve been Learning to reframe my thoughts. Instead of “well I ate half the bag, might as well finish it” I can tune into if I want it or not (without considering the whole day ruined for food). I have more snacks around the house now but found I don’t crave them so much, whereas before I wouldn’t buy them and would constantly crave them. Anyway, I haven’t binged in at least a month! Jen B - Colorado
Wouldn't it be nice if food felt easy, and you could stop thinking about it all the time?
Here's why most menopause nutrition advice doesn't work
➔ It's focused on WHAT you eat instead of WHY and HOW you eat.
➔It uses a one-size-fits-all approach that doesn't fit your life
➔It relies on numbers and rules to keep you accountable
➔It's based on restriction instead of permission
And most importantly, it's not taking into account all of the other things that impact your relationship with food, like the hormones changes of midlife
Here's why The Midlife Feast Community is different
➔ 2 x monthly group coaching calls and support making gentle nutrition work for you in menopause
➔ On-demand modules and resources to help support sleep, mood, hot flashes and the entire experience of midlife, not just nutrition
➔ A library of recipes to inspire and support your gentle nutrition goals
➔ A community of people who are in the same season of life so you can feel connected to others who know what you're going through!
Imagine what it will feel like to:
- Stop relying on Dr Google to know what foods help with hot flashes, or how much protein you need in menopause because you've got a community ready to point you in the right direction.
- Trust your body to know what, when, and how much to eat by using hunger, fullness, and satisfaction cues. No more playing food tetris in an app to make the numbers work!
- Get off the dieting rollercoaster and learn to embrace gentle nutrition so you don't have to feel torn between what you want and what you need
- Choose foods that you enjoy instead of only because they fit your food rules. Imagine choosing something because you like it, and not just because it's gluten-free, grain-free and high-protein.
- Work with your changing body in this season of life, and build real body confidence that's flexible and resilient, and not tied to your clothing size.
When you Join The Midlife Feast Community you'll find:
- Digestible pieces of information about all the things that can influence not only what you eat, but why perimenopause and menopause make everything feel so different.
- A private community that's ready to support your cheers and challenges
- A standing invitation to join the monthly gentle nutrition challenges to help support your gentle nutrition goals
- Handouts, resources and bonus content to help you feast on midlife!
Here's everything that's included in
The Midlife Feast Community
With this membership you'll get:
- Instant access to a growing learning library of content to support you in midlife
- Instant access to the recipe library and gentle nutrition meal planning
- 2 x group coaching calls per month (recordings available)
- Guest Experts
- 15-minute 1:1 clarity calls with me when you need more support
- A private community of like-minded women
- Weekly AMA (ask me anything) in the community where you can ask anything about midlife, menopause or nutrition and get input from me and your fellow community members
* PLUS *
You also get these bonuses to ensure you have what you need to feel confident in this season of life!
Instant access to my 'Menopause Nutrition for Un-Dieters Masterclass' replay
Early access and special pricing on my signature 3-month group program, Beyond The Scale
I've Still Got Questions
No problem - check out the most frequently asked ones below...