1:1 Private Coaching
I want to help you make decisions about food that feel good, and are good for you.
Without diets, without food rules, and without the guilt that comes with feeling like you don't know what you're doing.
Together, we'll come up with a roadmap that helps you manage menopause without diets and food rules so you can finally find the food freedom and body confidence you've been searching for.
What to expect from 1:1 Coaching
- A highly personalized roadmap that teaches you how to become an intuitive eater, no matter how long you've been in the diet cycle.
- Un-diet - We'll take a deep dive into the default programming that forms the core beliefs about food, your body and health. Un-dieting lays the foundation for intuitive eating.
- Intuive eating + Intention - Intuitive eating is so much more than just "not dieting". I'll walk you through each of the steps so that you don't get stuck in the messy middle, using your health and nutrition goals as our guide.
- Redefine - I'll support you in redefining what it means to be "healthy" and how to navigate midlife and menopause with gentle nutrition including lots of recipes and food inspiration.
- Body acceptance and confidence coaching - Feeling good IN our bodies is what we all want! I'll help you nurture a more flexible sense of self that's rooted in body neutrality.
Can you even remember a time when planning, obsessing and worrying about food didn’t dominate your day? Or your life?
How we'll work together
We'll meet virtually every 2-3 weeks.
In between our 1:1 sessions, we keep the conversation going by text and voice messaging so I can help you celebrate your cheers and work through any challenges that come up.
BONUS! All of my 1:1 Coaching packages now come with 3-months in The Midlife Feast Community so you can enjoy the community of like-minded people and on-demand learning.
When I started working with you, although my goal was to find peace with my body, I literally could not comprehend how I would get there. I feel so much happier and at peace with my body by learning how to shift my focus to how I am feeling IN my body rather than ABOUT my body. I would encourage any woman who is struggling with disordered eating and body image issues to work with you and join the community. It is truly comforting to know you are not alone.
Jenn, what you do is very important and makes an impact. I was looking high and low for someone to chat with about perimenopause and what to expect, and there you were. Wish I had stumbled upon you earlier. I now am more confident in how to approach these changes and it makes a huge difference.